Anytune plays songs directly from your device's music library. If a song is removed or un-synced from your device you will see Missing Song. The song must be re-downloaded or re-synced.
First check if the song is downloaded to your device.
- Open Settings app > Music > Downloaded Music and look for the song.
If the song is listed here it should be available to Anytune. See "Song details changed" below.
Apple provides two ways to sync your Music Library across your devices.
- Turning on Sync Library with Apple Music
- Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer (USB, WiFi)
If you are using the iCloud Music Library:
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap the Library category.
- Find the song and Tap Download.
Song details changed
If the song's Title, Artist or Album has changed Anytune will not be able to match the song. Apple Music Sync may download a song with different song "details" than your original song, or you may have edited these details in the Music app.
You can use Locate Song... to connect this Anytune entry containing your song data to the correct song audio file.
- Tap "Locate Song..". from the "Song Missing" dialogue.
- Tap Apple Library and choose the song to connect to the record.
If the song is downloaded and still not found; restart Anytune or use the Apple Music app to remove and re-download the song.