You cannot play some of your songs after migrating to new phone with a message "Import Failed".
We have found an issue caused by some files not being transferred to new phones. Anytune is getting stuck looking for a file that has not been transferred. We will have a fix available in the App Store as soon as we can.
To play a song that is showing "Import Failed", you can delete Anytune's record of this file from All Tunes, and Play the song from the Songs category. This will recreate the record of the song without the bad path.
First make sure the song is downloaded to your device.
- Open Settings app > Music > Downloaded Music and look for the song.
If the song is listed here it should be downloaded.
If have settings, marks, notes or lyrics for this song you can save the data to the cloud and restore any data after:
- Backup on iPhone/iPad to iCloud:
- Tap Cloud (Tap to reveal share on iPhone).
- In Export to iCloud: Choose "All Song Settings" or "Current Song Settings"
- Enter a name in the "Save As:" box, and Save.
Note: Backups are created automatically so this step is optional.
- Delete the Song From All Tunes.
- Play the song from Songs category
- Restore on iPhone/iPad from iCloud:
- Tap Cloud .
- Choose the desired backup file.
- Tap Restore All Above OR Select the desired song and tap Restore.
You will have created a new Record for the song and restored any data to the song.
We apologize for the trouble. Once the fix is delivered any songs that are refusing to play should play without needing to delete them.