Anytune Help Center
How can we help you?
Search in English only
Attention! Several users have reported songs missing from their music libraries on their iPads or iPhones. Restarting their devices have fixed the problem.
We hope Anytune helps you have fun reaching your musical goals. If you have questions we are here to help. We are currently populating the Help Center with years of knowledge. Please Submit a request if something is missing!
- Spotify streamed music
- Keyboard shortcuts (for remote control)
- What's new in Anytune for MacOS
- What's new in Anytune for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- MacOS Free Trial
- Anytune IOS and MacOS product descriptions
- Purchase old/legacy (last supported) version of Anytune for older (non-current) OS / device
- ATTENTION: Upgrade to Anytune 4.4 before upgrading to iOS 13
- Restore previous purchases (iOS)
- Anytune on Android is Here!
Sign up here for the Anytune newsletter to receive the latest news on updates, tips, offers and more.
Thanks for the App Store reviews. Please Submit a request if you need help. We cannot contact or assist you from an App Store review alone.
Sign up here to learn when Anytune will be on Windows and Android and get early access.