Anytune is available through Apple's App stores,
for iOS (iPhone/iPad):
and for MacOS:
Anytune (Mac) and Anytune (iOS for iPhone/iPad) are two distinct products sold in different online stores provided by Apple. They are two separate purchases that run on different systems.
Anytune (iOS) is a Universal app that you can buy once and download to all your iOS devices using the same Apple ID. Anytune (Mac) can be installed on all Mac computers you own using the same Apple ID used to make the original purchase.
Anytune (free) allows you to add the 4 feature packs and 2 Add-ons incrementally as you need them. Anytune Pro+ is the premium version including all the Pro+ features (4 feature packs). The Add-ons are and additional in-app purchase for both versions.
Each feature pack includes a different set of features described here: http://www.anytune.us/anytune-product-feature-overview/
Provides all the core features for free including Pro quality time stretching and pitch shifting, looping lyrics display, built-in recording, direct access to your devices music library, folder/playlist support, shuffle, limited audio marks, sharing, and more. This is a very capable music slow downer that can be upgraded to be equivalent to Pro+through in-app purchases of the the following packs:
- Basic ($1.99US) Ads Removed , Custom Skins and Settings, On-Screen Volume Control and Airplay
- Pro ($4.99) Unlimited Audiomarks, Step-It-Up Interval Trainer, Fine Adjust Tempo and Pitch , Music Gain and Pan Control , Delayed Playback Start, & Transcribe Mode
- Studio ($4.99) HQ Audio Quality, ReFrame, FineTouchEQ, LiveMix, Fade-In/Fade-Out, Play Next
Note: These packs are incremental. Basic is a prerequisite for Pro, and Pro for Studio
- Import ($2.99US)- Files, Dropbox, WiFi, Open-In, E-Mail, AudioCopy
Anytune Pro and Studio packs are incremental. Basic is a prerequisite for Pro, and Pro for Studio
Provides all the core features and includes the feature packs: Basic. Pro, Studio and Import in one purchase.
There are also two more IAPs Add-Ons for both versions:
- Export ($4.99US) allows you to export "Tuned" (any adjustment) tracks or loops to Email, Open-In or even back into Anytune. A teacher could provide 1/2 and 3/4 versions of a song to a student who does not have Anytune.
- Remote Control ($4.99US) allows you to control Anytune through MIDI devices and BlueTooth keyboards and other Controllers like the AirTurn / PageFlip.
Anytune (iOS for iPhone/iPad) is a Universal app that you can buy once and download to all your iOS devices using the same Apple ID. See Restore previous purchases.
Virtually the same as Anytune Pro+, and includes the full Export functionality as well as MIDI Remote Control.
Anytune (Mac) can be installed on all your Mac computers you own using the same Apple ID with one purchase. See Re-install Anytune Mac.
Anytune Pro is functionally equivalent to Pro+ but a different app and purchase. It was a middle tier version in the portfolio (before in-app purchases). It remains in the store so we can continue to deliver updates to existing customers. Please buy Pro+.