Sometimes iOS apps and the Apple Store get out of sync. Anytune (like most apps) provides a Restore Purchases action to refresh the knowledge of your purchases.
To restore in-app purchases:
Open Anytune, Tap the Anytune Store , scroll to the bottom, Tap Restore Purchases...
Anytune will prompt you to "Restore purchases" if the App Store isn't allowing you access to purchases you have previously used.
Anytune is a Universal app that you can buy once and download to all your iOS devices using the same Apple ID. Apple says, "You can have ten devices (no more than five of them computers) associated with your Apple ID and iTunes at one time."
There is a Freemium version with in-app purchases and Premium version with Add-Ons.
|Anytune FREE iOS|
|Anytune Pro+ iOS|
Anytune Pro is functionally equivalent to Pro+ but a different app and purchase. It was a middle tier version in the portfolio (before in-app purchases). It remains in the store so we can continue to deliver updates to existing customers. Please buy Pro+.
You can download purchases as many times as you want as long as you use the same AppleID.
- Open the App Store app
- Tap your UserID icon (top right)
- Choose Purchased
- Search for Anytune
- Tap theDownload icon
You can download Anytyune to more than one device. You should see theDownload icon instead of $#.## on the button in the store. You will see OPEN if the app is on your device. Apple will not allow you to purchase an app or in-app purchase you already own.
You must be signed in with the same Apple ID you used to make the original purchase.
See Sign in with your Apple ID.
Sometimes it may appear you will be charged, but you will receive a message asking you if you want to download the purchase for free.
See Re-install Anytune Mac to learn how to reinstall Anytune for Mac.
Restoring previous purchases
Anytune provides a "Restore Purchases" action to refresh the knowledge of your purchases:
- Open Anytune.
- Tap Anytune Store.
Reveal the Store button on the iPhone by tapping Menu Button .
- Scroll to the bottom of the list Tap Restore Purchases...
This should re-activate any in-app purchases that you previously made with your AppleID. This is useful if Anytune 'forgets' about the in app purchases, or if you install Anytune on a new iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
If you try to restore and nothing happens or you get an error:
- Make sure that you're signed in with the same Apple ID you used to make the purchase. Sign in with a different Apple ID if you need to.
- Check the restrictions on your device to make sure in-app purchases are allowed.
- Check your purchase history in iTunes on your computer to make sure that you were charged for the purchase.
- Restart your device.
- If all else fails:
- Open Settings app > "iTunes & App Stores" and Logout.
- Restart your device.
- Open Settings app > "iTunes & App Stores" and Login with the same AppleID you used to make the original purchase.
- Then try the steps above again.