Links to Apple support articles.
Reporting bugs and providing feedback to Apple
Apple welcomes your feedback on its products. Go to apple.com/feedback/ and select the product your suggestion applies to and give them a brilliant idea.
Tell us about your ideas to improve Anytune.
Ask Apple to allow Anytune access to Apple Music
Currently Anytune cannot process (slow down or pitch shift) Apple Music streams. :( You can help.
Please go to apple.com/feedback/apple-music.html and open a "Feature Request" for the "Library" requesting that Anytune (and other music apps) be granted access to the audio file data.
Example suggestion: Hi Apple, I love Anytune.app and use it to become a better musician by listening to and playing along with my favorite songs. It would be fantastic if Anytune could play and process my Apple Music streamed songs. Please make Apple Music audio data available to Anytune. Thanks!
- Take a screenshot or screen recording on iPhone
- Take a screenshot or screen recording on iPad
- How to record the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- How to take a screenshot on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
If you can’t download or update apps, or if apps get stuck
- App Store User Guide
About iOS 13 Updates
- Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer
- Redownload music from iTunes Store
Access your music collection on all of your devices with Apple Music
iCloud Music Library: Understanding differences between Apple Music and iTunes Match
About iCloud Music Library icons and status
- If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library
About iTunes Plus
Locate and organize your iTunes media files
Open a different iTunes Library file or create a new one
- Testing Apps with TestFlight
- Apple Store Customer Service: Shopping Help 1-800-676-2775
Troubleshooting Mac OS X Kernel Panics - Lifewire