All data on any computer should be backed up regularly.
Backup your Anytune config data (settings, marks, notes, lyrics) by exporting the config to a file or Email:
- Tap Sharing .
Reveal the Share button on the iPhone by tapping Menu Button .
- Tap Share Song Settings and Marks.
- Choose "All Songs".
- Choose "Email" or "Open-In".
- Tap Share via Email/Open-In and Send Email or Choose destination.
See Sharing song data (configs).
Ensure you have another copy of songs imported directly to Anytune, such as Recordings. Export the original versions of unique songs to a safe place.
Songs explicitly imported into Anytune are saved in Anytune's private data and included in your system backup.
Deleting the Anytune app will delete all Anytune data and songs explicitly imported into Anytune. Your data is saved to iCloud and can be restored if Anytune is re-installed and the songs are available. Your songs will be lost unless you can perform a restore from a system backup.
Time Machine has you covered on Mac.
Anytune's data is stored in a container, and is not removed when you delete the App. This container includes song meta data including marks, settings, lyrics, and audio files that you have imported directly into Anytune.
- Open the Finder Select Menu > Go > Go to Folder... and enter ~/Library/Containers/
- Copy "com.anystonetech.Anytune-Mac" to another folder (Desktop).
See Re-install Anytune Mac.