The iRig BlueBoard is a great choice for controlling Anytune with a foot pedal.
See IK Multimedia's product support at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigblueboard/index.php?p=manuals.
The BlueBoard requires a companion app running on your device. This app receives BlueTooth messages and converts them into MIDI Control Messages. Anytune listens for these messages and allows you to map each message to an Anytune actions like Play, Loop or Skip.
Install BlueBoard App
- Install iRig's BlueBoard app from the from the App Store for iPhone or iOS.
- Download the BlueBoard app DMG from IK Multimedia for your Mac.
- Double Click on the iRig_BlueBoard_#.#.#.dmg file to open it.
- Double Click the Install iRig BlueBoard.pkg to install the app. ( You may need to go to System Preferences > Security to open this installer)
In BlueBoard app:
- Run the BlueBoard app.
- Turn on your BlueBoard and tap/click "Click here to connect".
- Tap/Click Settings and select CTRL CHANGE Mode.
- Click the CH box and change the channel used to send messages. Example 1.
- Tap/Double-Click the box below the pedal on the BlueBoard app to change the Control Change message to send when the pedal is pressed.
See Remote Control to learn how to map pedal pushes to Anytune actions.
In Anytune for Mac:
- Anytune menu > Preferences > MIDI
- Check Enable MIDI In
- Choose the Channel (to receive). Example 1.
Note: Anytune may receive multiple commands from a single pedal press if Anytune is using the OMNI (All Channels) and your controller is sending on multiple channels.
- Click Name of the Action to want to set in the Channel controllers list.
- Select the Controller Command number to match the value sent by the remote controller in the selector.
Tap "Learn" and then tap the button on the controller to send the command to Anytune and have it set automatically.
The BlueBoard allows you to have multiple banks enabling multiple commands per pedal.