ATTENTION: Please update Anytune to 4.4 before upgrading to iOS 13 to avoid iCloud issues. See Bulletin.
- There is a problem with the player where songs in a playlist may restart playback as that require anaylzing when loaded. → Play move through the songs in the list first so the songs are analyzed.
- Brought a "Classic" skin with familiar colors.
- Fix for the waveform is not updating (stuck) when returning from background.
- Songs are not playable after an update to new device
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fix for iCloud syncing issues. 4.4
4.4.0 - released Sep 19, 2019
Modernized/Refreshed UI. A brand new look! We removed the clutter but kept the interface intact to ensure we did not break your workflow.
Support for Dark Mode and Light Mode. Anytune follows your system Dark/Light Mode. A new look with modified skins.
Stability improvements and bug fixes:
- Improved importing consistency when using 'Copy-in Anytune'
- Fixed MIDI learn crash
- Fixed crash when changing EQ frequency in Band Stop filter
- Fixed crash when saving a preset with a predefined preset name
Emergency update to address an issue that was causing spontaneous crashes.
The crash was triggered by marginal network connectivity. Anytune was being killed by the operating system when it too aggressively attempted to re-establish a lost connection.
Now copy and paste marks between songs! This is great if you have full, instrument and minus one versions of the same song and want to use the same marks across all songs.
- Tap the Title Bar or in a list view to reveal the Tune Info view for the source.
- Tap Copy Audiomarks from 'Song Title'
- Open Tune Info on the target song.
- Tap Paste Audiomarks from 'Source Song Title'
Interactions with Siri, alarms and receiving phones calls have been corrected.
You can now use LiveMix with Bluetooth headphones. However, the latency is unusable unless you are add OEM transmitters and receivers using aptX LL an BT 5 to replace the native Bluetooth. We hope there will be future improvements to make Bluetooth usable.
Also you can access our new Anytune Help Center / Knowledge Base directly in Anytune.
Go to Help > Help Center. We hope it will provide an easy way to find answers to questions quickly from our web page and within Anytune. Anytune has tonnes of great features.
We have also updated our user support system. You can always reach out through firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, suggestions, or to report a problem.
These are the highlights. This update includes lots of other bug fixes and software updates.