Anytune for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Anytune (Free) is a very capable practice app loaded with great tools. Play songs directly from your iPhone or iPad music library and remember tempo and pitch adjustment for each song. Record yourself, loop tricky sections and display or edit lyrics. And as you improve and grow, Anytune can grow with you via In-App Purchases.
Anytune Pro+ ($14.99US) comes with brilliant tools a serious musician will need, the highest quality audio while changing pitch and tempo, to unlimited marks and loops, the FineTouch EQ™. Use the ReFrame™ feature isolate or mute vocals or instruments and plug in and play along with LiveMix™ and the interval trainer.
Anytune Pro is functionally equivalent to Anytune Pro+ but a different app / purchase. Anytune Pro was a middle tier version in the portfolio (before in-app purchases). It remains in the store so we can continue to deliver updates.
Anytune for Mac
Anytune Mac ($34.99US) comes with virtually all the same great features as Anytune Pro+, and includes the full Export functionality as well as MIDI Remote Control right out of the box. Plus, if you own both the iOS and Mac versions of Anytune, you can share your song settings (loops, marks, tempo & pitch) between the two platforms via iCloud or file.
Anytune (iOS) is a Universal app that you can buy once and download to all your iOS devices using the same Apple ID. Anytune (Mac) can be installed on all Mac computers you own using the same Apple ID used to make the original purchase.
Anytune (Mac) and Anytune (iOS for iPhone/iPad) are two distinct products sold in different online stores provided by Apple. They are two separate purchases that run on different systems.
Anytune In-App Purchases
You can incrementally add the Basic, Pro, Studio and the Import feature packs to Anytune FREE as you need them. These capabilities are all included in Anytune Pro+ and Anytune Mac.
Each feature pack includes a different set of features.
- Basic ($1.99US) Ads Removed , Custom Skins and Settings, On-Screen Volume Control and Airplay
- Pro ($4.99US) Unlimited Audiomarks, Step-It-Up Interval Trainer, Fine Adjust Tempo and Pitch , Music Gain and Pan Control , Delayed Playback Start, & Transcribe Mode
- Studio ($4.99US) HQ Audio Quality, ReFrame, FineTouchEQ, LiveMix, Fade-In/Fade-Out, Play Next
Note: These packs are incremental. Basic is a prerequisite for Pro, and Pro for Studio
- Import ($2.99US)- Files, Dropbox, WiFi, Open-In, E-Mail, AudioCopy
Add-Ons for Anytune or Anytune Pro+
Add-Ons provide additional optional features. The Export and Remote Control Add-Ons are optional purchases for both Anytune Freemium and Anytune Pro+. These are included with Anytune Mac.
- Export ($4.99US) allows you to export "Tuned" (any adjustment) tracks or loops to Email, Open-In or even back into Anytune. A teacher could provide 1/2 and 3/4 versions of a song to a student who does not have Anytune.
- Remote Control ($4.99US) allows you to control Anytune through MIDI devices and BlueTooth keyboards and other Controllers like the AirTurn / PageFlip.
Family Sharing does not work with In-App purchases.
Upgrading to Anytune Pro+You can upgrade to Anytune Pro+ or buy In-App purchases within Anytune (Free). Buy Basic, Pro, Studio and Import to make Anytune equivalent to Anytune Pro+.
- Tap the Store button within Anytune.
- Tap the Purchase Anytune Pro+ to open the App Store app and Tap Buy.
Tap the Pack or Add-On and follow the prompts.