If you want to buy a song to play in Anytune, you can purchase music from the iTunes Store. Follow the steps below for your device.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the iTunes Store app, tap Music, find music, then tap the price to buy it.
- On your Mac, open the Music app, click iTunes Store in the sidebar, find music, then click the Buy price.
- On your PC, open iTunes for Windows, choose Music from the pop-up menu, then click Store in the navigation bar. Find music, then click the Buy price.
After you tap or click Buy, you might be prompted to sign in with your Apple ID to complete the purchase.
Once purchased the song will be added to your library but you may still need to download it to our device.
If you don't see the iTunes Store on your Mac
If you're signed in to the Music app on your Mac with the Apple ID you use with your Apple Music subscription, the iTunes Store might be hidden in the sidebar.
If you don't see the iTunes Store in the sidebar, follow these steps:
- Open the Music app.
- In the menu bar, choose Music > Preferences.
- Go to the General tab and select iTunes Store.
- Click OK.