You have given Anytune (Free) a spin and are ready for some Pro features.
You can upgrade to Anytune Pro+ or buy In-App purchases within Anytune Anytune (Free).
See Products and feature comparison for details.
Upgrading to Anytune Pro+
Buy Basic, Pro, Studio and Import to make Anytune equivalent to Anytune Pro+.
- Tap the Store button within Anytune.
- Tap the Purchase Anytune Pro+ to open the App Store app and Tap Buy.
Tap the Pack or Add-On and follow the prompts.
If you have recorded many tracks directly into the Free version you will need to export them one-by one to Anytune Pro+. In this case it might be easier to use In-App purchases to make Anytune equivalent to Anytune Pro+ instead of buying Pro+ directly.
Anytune FREE to Anytune Pro+
If you Upgraded from Anytune FREE to Anytune Pro+ you will need to:
- Move songs imported directly into Anytune to Anytune Pro+. Songs in your music library are accessible to both apps and do not need to be moved.
- Restore your config (settings, marks, lyrics,...) from Anytune to Anytune Pro+
Move songs to Anytune Pro+:
- Play (load) the song you want to export
- Tap the sharing button .
- ￼Choose "Export Song".
- Select "Original Song".
- Select Open-In.
- Tap the "Export via Open-In" and choose "Copy to Anytune Pro+"
Once the songs are moved you must restore the config from Anytune to Anytune Pro+. Songs in your music library are available to both apps.
- Tap (Tap to reveal share on iPhone) in Anytune Pro+
- Choose the most recent backup from from Anytune FREE.
- Tap Restore All Above and tap Restore.
See Restore previous purchases (iOS) to refresh the knowledge of your purchases.
To restore in-app purchases:
Open Anytune, Tap the Anytune Store , scroll to the bottom, Tap Restore Purchases...