Anytune will play all the songs in the current list (the list you started the song from).
When you play a song from a list, like the Songs category, the entire list will become the current list and all songs in that list will be played.
If you are learning a song you probably stay on the one track you are learning.
Enable Stop at End of Track and the playhead will move to the start of the song when the end is reached. You can still select a new song or use Next Track ⌘→ or Previous Track ⌘← to move away from this song.
- Go to Settings / Preferences > Playback options
- Enable Stop at End of Track
Enable Move to the Next Track to modify this behaviour. Playback will still stop at the end of the track, but the playhead will move to the beginning of the next song instead of going the beginning of the current song.
This gives you a chance to set up the next song in your show.
Repeat a loop
You can use the Loop function to repeat the entire song. By default the A (beginning of selected region) Slider and B (end of selected region) Slider are at the beginning and end of a song.
- Tap the Loop button to loop the selected region between A and B sliders.
- Tap the Reset button to move the A and B sliders to the beginning and end of the song.
You can reveal the Loop Mode controls with a Long Press / Right-Click of the Loop button and toggle between Loop Forever or Loop Once
Single song list
When you play a song from a list, like the Songs category, the entire Songs category will become the current list and all songs will be played. You can also create a single song list:
- Search for a song by scrolling to the top of any list.
- Play the song from the returned results and you will create a list containing a single song.
Enable Playlist Repeat and Disable Stop at End of Track in Settings / Preferences > Playback Options and the single song will repeat.