The Music app / iTunes shares information for its' current media library with Anytune. See About iTunes library files.
Change iTunes library
If you change the library the Music app / iTunes is using, you must restart Anytune.
- Quit both the Music app / iTunes and the Anytune Mac application.
- Option-click the Music app / iTunes app to open the library chooser.
- Choose or create the desired library.
- Select the iTunes menu > Preferences > Advanced.
- Verify the iTunes Media folder location is the one you selected above. This is now your default media library.
- Ensure you see all of the songs that you expect to see.
(download them if they have not been downloaded)
- Launch Anytune.
Allow access to drive
Anytune can access libraries on external drives. You must provide permission (allow access) to Anytune to read a folder. You will be asked to allow access once. the first time to try to access a new folder. You can give permission for the entire drive or top level folder.
If you are using the iCloud Music Library the songs may not actually be downloaded to the computer. You may need to download the songs you want from iCloud (there is a little cloud icon in iTunes to download the song) and then they will show up in Anytune.