If the Queued for Import or Analyzing message remains forever (or a really long time), then there is an issue. Importing a song should only take a second or so.
The message may result when the audio file is not available at the last known location, or Anytune is in a race condition it is not winning.
See Songs are missing on iPhone or iPad for some help verifying the song is downloaded to your device.
Please try Restarting Your Device. You should not be necessary, but sometimes this fixes strange issues like this.
We would love to understand exactly how your app got into this state, but would also like to get you up and running quickly. If we can reproduce the problem in our lab we will be able to find a solution. Please Report a problem and include as much information as possible.
- Tap the Title Bar to reveal Tune info and Scroll down to Audio File Info
Please send us a screen capture of this.
If the message is still seen when tapping the Next and Previous song buttons, you can Delete the problematic song.
Delete stuck song
- First, try Restarting Anytune. Anytune should return to the stuck song.
- Go to the Tunes Category and Tap All Tunes
- Find the song that is not playing and swipe left and delete it
This deletes Anytune's record of the song and does not remove it from your media library.
If will delete the audio file of songs that have been imported directly into Anytune.
- Tap another song in this list or go to the Songs list and select a song to play.
- Tap Play. Songs can play while the are queued for analysis.