Let's say you have several sections of a song that you want to practice in one go.
There are a couple different approaches:
When you enable AutoLoop, the A and B sliders (loop start and end) will automatically move to the marks immediately surrounding the Playhead.
Enable and disable looping to loop sections of a song:
- enable looping and loop the section surrounding the playhead,
- then disable looping to allow the playhead to move to the next section,
- and re-enable looping to loop the new current section.
This requires user interaction to switch loops. A remote control device would allow hands free operation. See Remote Control.
You could use Skip Marks to skip sections between the loops you want to play. See Remove a section of, Edit a song using Skip Marks.
You can use the Loop Trainer to automatically play a defined number of loops then move to the next loop. If you use LoopMarks instead of AutoLoop you can jump to a discontinuous sections.
- Save Loopmarks for each section to play
- Move the playhead to the first loop
- Enable Looping
- Long Tap the Loop Trainer button
- Adjust the Start Tempo and End Tempo
- Set Step Count and Step Repeat
- Change the End Action to "Next Loop"
- Now Enable The Loop Trainer by tapping and tap Play
Each loop will play the number of steps and repeats as configured and then miove to the next loop.